$15 – 17 an hour plus monthly incentive. Paid Training.
To improve health plan operations and elevate the customer experience.
Empowering health plans to excel through technology, service and advisory experience.
WHO WE ARE
At Convey Health Solutions we manage a myriad of administrative needs and make it easier for health plans to operate and provide valuable experiences for their members. How so? We focus on building specific technologies and services that uniquely meet the needs of government-sponsored health plans.
As a dynamic company, we offer an environment of learning, caring, and support of personal goals. Every team member is valued for his or her commitment to our cause, and for the contributions to our success.
We are seeking Grievance Analysts for our Total Solutions Offering business unit who have a keen eye for details and passion for servicing the Medicare population. Candidates successful in this role consistently demonstrate critical-thinking and communication skills while understanding the role is mission-critical to the organization.
Our Grievance Analysts are empowered to provide each Customer with the best experience possible through the clear and timely resolution of the concerns and feedback members share.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to deescalate matters in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated and multi-layered information into simple messages
- Must be able to work independently
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree preferred. Business, Hospitality and Pharmacy experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadline
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan offerings to include Telehealth Services
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Plans with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional Voluntary Life coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Short & Long-Term disability benefits available
- Company engagement activities to include wellness sponsored events are a part of our inclusive and diverse culture
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday