Univision Radio is seeking a talented Assistant Producer based in Miami, FL.
This individual must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas.
- Assist in the daily production workflow of the assigned show/s with the purpose of meeting and exceeding ratings and revenue goals for the daypart and station.
- Assist talent and other producers with online research, writing and production strategies to enhance the day to day production efforts.
- Assist talent generate Social Media
- Book and coordinate relevant guests and interviews for the show.
- Assist with the coordination of on-air contests, giveaways and award prizes
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Spanish-language writing skills
- A minimum of two years TV production experience
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor/Videographer or related field (2 years) with portfolio
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer
- Hands-on experience with operating professional level video and audio equipment, including digital video and still camera equipment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Hands-on experience with audio production and design including Adobe Audition/Pro Tools
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work to a tight schedule and sometimes on a non-traditional schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to multitask and work on various projects simultaneously
- Team worker and excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and artistic skills with attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge of video and audio formats
- Ability to create and implement graphics to be used in all formats of video and web
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL.
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours with heavy equipment. On occasion required to Lift or carry weight regularly of 10 to 40 pounds and on occasion weight of up to 50 pounds
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the leading Hispanic media company in the U.S., Univision Communications Inc. entertains, informs and empowers U.S. Hispanics with news, sports and entertainment content across broadcast and cable television, audio and digital platforms. The company’s top-rated media portfolio includes the Univision and UniMás broadcast networks, as well as cable networks TUDN and Galavisión. Locally, Univision owns or operates 65 television stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico. Additionally, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, encompasses 58 owned or operated radio stations, a live event series and a robust digital audio footprint. The company’s prominent digital assets include Univision.com, streaming service Univision Now, the largest Hispanic influencer network and several top-rated apps. For more information, visit corporate.univision.com.
Como la principal empresa de medios de comunicación dirigidos a los hispanos en Estados Unidos, Univision Communications Inc. los entretiene, informa y empodera con contenido de noticias, deportes y entretenimiento en televisión de señal abierta y cable, además de audio y plataformas digitales. La destacada cartera de propiedades de la compañía incluye las cadenas de señal abierta Univision y UniMás, y las cadenas de cable TUDN y Galavisión. A nivel local, Univision es propietaria y opera 65 estaciones en los principales mercados hispanos de Estados Unidos y Puerto Rico. Además, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, es propietaria u opera 58 estaciones de radio, presenta una serie de eventos en vivo y tiene una robusta presencia de audio digital. La prominente cartera digital de la empresa incluye Univision.com, el servicio de streaming Univision Now, la mayor cadena de influencers hispanos y varias de las aplicaciones más populares. Para mayor información, visiten corporate.univision.com.